Now on to the blog award rules...
1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them. (Thank you again to 2 wonderful bloggers!)
2. Tell 7 things about yourself. (see below)
3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award! (This took me a long time as I spent a lot of time looking through each of the blogs I am nominating below! I chose specific ones that all had things I'd like to do in my own classroom) I hope you enjoy looking through these blogs too. It would be nice if you took the time to become followers as well!
Seven things about myself:
1. I have been teaching in my own classroom for about 8 years.
2. I homeschooled my own children for about 4 years before I taught in my own classroom.
3. I love learning new ways to use technology in my classroom (yes, I'd love to hear your ideas on how you do this!)
4. I LOOOOOVE the beach. Sea Bright Beach in Santa Cruz is my favorite!
5. I enjoy reading autobiographies from WWII.
6. I am very involved with the Junior High youth group at my church (6 years now)
7. I like to tell people that teaching kindergarten is like a line in the Forest Gump movie: "...like a box of chocolate, you NEVER know what you are going to get." (when the front door opens)...every day is a new box!
Here are the blogs I am awarding this to: Please go see how great they are!
teachingwithsight.blogspot.com (a TRULY amazing site,wow!)
Enjoy! Happy New Year!