http://misskindergartenlove.blogspot.com/2011/12/11-in-11-linky-party.html is having a linky party for the best 11 things about the Past Year.
Here are mine:
11. Favorite movie you watched: The Muppet Movie (a bit cheesy, but brought back fun memories)
10. Favorite TV series: I don't watch T.V. but I did enjoy watching through the old Get Smart series with my kids. They loved it too. We also loved checking out the Gomer Pyle, USMC series.
9. Favorite restaurant: Chipolte (mostly to go, but I love that our family can all get exactly what they want in their burrito)
8. Favorite new thing you tried: Blogging and the G cycle at the gym
7. Favorite gift you got: A great attitude from my son (that was really his gift to me) and it keeps on giving.
6. Favorite thing you pinned: brand new, still checking it out
5. Favorite blog post: http://seabearskindergarten.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-art-idea.html my students just love seeing something in the room that has a picture of them with their 4th grade buddies in it!
4. Best accomplishment: Wow, how do you really categorize what your best accomplishment is? This makes me wonder about what I really consider as an accomplishment...Getting to the gym nearly every day since Thanksgiving.
3. Favorite picture: the one above...it means lots of my friends are hanging out again! Ha! Do you like the "guard dog" in the middle of the shoes?
2. Favorite memory: Two parents from my class are in the Air Force together and they brought a Black Hawk to our school for show and tell!!!How cool is that?
1. Goal for 2012: There are so many, so I'll cheat and put more than one: to be a more thoughtful person, continue to use my gym membership, and find a way to supplement our income.